General Criteria for Admission are:
- Student must have a high school/ G.E.D, or BA Degree and be at least 18 years of age.
- Photo ID - Online Students
- The College requires English as a foreign language student to take the TOEFL IBT test.
- No ability-to-benefit students will be admitted into the intuition.
- Student must pay all related fees, as stated in the current fee schedule when submitting a signed enrollment contract or make other arrangements suitable to the institution.
- This institution has not entered into an articulation or transfer agreement with any other college or university.
- Filling out a registration or admission form doesn't confirm your enrollment.
- Every student will need to talk to an academic advisor.
Student must pay all related fees, as stated in the current fee schedule when submitting a signed.
Enrollment Agreement and School Performance Fact Sheet or make other arrangements suitable to the institution.
Option #1 Download and Fill in the Admission Application Form
Send the completed form to 2333 S. El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA 94403 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Student will not be able to register for any class until their admission process has been completed.
Option #2 Complete and Submit the below Registration Form